Search This Blog

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Working on the BAD side of town

I enjoy my job but HATE the location.I get something stolen EVERYDAY I'm sure of that and then there is the vandalism that occurs. Someone took a cutter and cut up 2 expensive spools of embroidery thread and left it at the back of the store for us to find later... but wait they didn't stop there they then went to my $16.99 a yard vinyl and cut through about 5 layers of that and THEN went to a brand new bolt of drapery lining and cut through about 12 layer of that. I'm sick of this... it makes me feel like I am working for nothing. What makes people do things like this? I am so glad that I stayed home and raised Greg to be a good citizen and to know right from wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...