Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday AGAIN!

Here it is Tuesday again and I'll be leaving for work shortly. I woke up with severe cramps in my left calf. OUCH! And yeah I get to spend 9+ hours on my feet. I so want to stay home and sleep today instead of working but no rest for me.

Last night Scott and I went over to his Mother's to eat as she had cooked a yummy meal and we couldn't resist. Then we drove down to the boat ramp to see how many folks were out in boats last evening. There weren't as many as we expected and on the way in there we saw 4 deer just standing at the edge of the woods - all does. They didn't seem to be the least bit afraid of us either. It won't be long until we won't see them at all as it will be hunting season again and they will be hiding in the deep woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...