Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sleeping in - 7 AM

I wonder if anyone else considers 7 AM a time they would "sleep in" to; it's better than 5:30 when I usually get up. I have to be into work at 11 this morning and work until close and then I am OFF tomorrow. Business is really picking up and sales have been great but I am SO TIRED and now I have a sore throat this morning. Not really sure if it's illness or those stupid cinnamon scented pine-cones that we sell. Yesterday it rained so we couldn't put the box of them outside on the sidewalk like we usually do and my allergies really kicked in about mid-day.

I bought 3 lottery tickets on Wednesday and had no winners. OH well - maybe I will try again in a month or two. We rarely play the Lottery - seems like a money waste to me. I bet I would feel differently if we had ever won anything but we haven't.

It feels like one of those days that you could get lost in a good book and nap well in the afternoon. I'm tired of the rat race and want to be home again. Working in my house and yard and cooking wonderful homemade meals. Fast food and eating out has become something I hate. I want to slow down and enjoy the days more instead of flying around keeping everyone else motivated and progressing forward on projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...