Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Munch Munch Crunch

Sounds from the kitchen where Tesla is eating his cat food. Only the dog remains to be fed.

I've been up since about 3:30 this morning, tried to sleep a bit more in the recliner but didn't have much luck. I think the sound of the rain falling woke me. We really needed the rain here.

Last night Scott and I discovered that there are a few okra developing on our plants so hopefully we will get at least one meals worth off them before we get a hard freeze. Scott worked some at rebuilding one of the beds and has been shifting things about in the garden to make it more productive. I bought some onion sets from Gurney's and they arrived the other day and need to be planted. We are also planning to plant some salad greens. We can grow so much more - just got to learn when to plant for the best production. I need to keep a garden journal.

I could so sleep right now but I'll go jump in the shower to get woke up more as work is waiting. Hopefully today will be mostly guest service and less ladder climbing and freight hauling. I hurt my back a bit yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...