Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday all ready?

WOW! It is Friday all ready! Truck day at work and I'm aching in elbows and knees - wish I had schedule another manager for the delivery. Thankfully it is a smaller delivery and I will wrap my knee. Not sure what is going on with it but it's swollen and sore.

Scott's been applying for a bunch of jobs. I wish something wonderful would come his way that he could work another 10 years at and then retire to our land.

I'm really looking forward to Fall's arrival and the cooler temperatures. Warm soups and stews and corn bread for dinners. I made some delicious chili day before yesterday and took leftovers to work yesterday the girls had a fit - they said that it wasn't cold enough for chili. Perhaps it was my way of bringing on some cooler weather.

Time for coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...