Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Large Loving Family

I am a member of a tremendously large loving family - I'm the oldest of 6 and one of 35+ cousins. We all seem to find each other when something happens to a member no matter where we are in the world. Uncle Lenny is now in Charleston and will most likely have his heart surgery today. I'm praying very hard for it to be a GREAT success and that he will get better quickly so that he can return to a more active life. He has been so ill the past 6 months to a year that he has not been able to do all that he wanted because he would run out of breath or his legs wouldn't hold him up. I know how hard it is for any man to feel that way. He's talking about helping us get onto our land so that we won't have to stay in the city any longer. I just want him better.

Focus on work hasn't been the greatest and it's suffering but all I can think about is my family and how I wish I was more available to them instead of working. I'll hang in there though as we need the income and the insurance. I do my best no matter where I am and hope that it is good enough.

My 2 orange feline cats are smacking their lips - breakfast must have been really good this morning. Gotta feed Amelia (dog) and get some breakfast myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...