Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Uncle Lenny having triple bi-pass surgery

The VA is sending Uncle Lenny to Charleston for triple bi-pass surgery. We will go get him from there and bring him here or home to Spartanburg. We are praying for the best.

Another day has arrived and I will be going by the V.A. Hospital to check on Uncle Lenny. They don't have an open bed in Charleston for him so he is having to wait at the V.A. here in Columbia until one opens. I hope it's soon as I know how uncomfortable he is up there waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...