Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Living on one income...

We've done it before so I know that we can do it again. But I can't help feeling like we should have made some major changes about 3 years ago - like had this house ready to sell and sold and us moved up onto our property where at least we could supplement our income with a garden, chickens and perhaps a money making craft or hobby. I think we should be training our young people to be prepared to retire at 50 as no one wants you after that in the work force - or at least that is what we are finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...