Search This Blog

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Up Before the Sun

I'm up before the sun on my day off - I guess I'm going by Grandmas' saying about being up for the best part of the day. Perhaps I will get a chance to catch a nap later this afternoon. The neighborhood is very quiet right now. I have an insistent cat next to me that thinks he is starving to death and wants to be fed right now. And my eyes still feel extremely heavy so perhaps I won't stay awake much longer.

I bought a couple more costume patterns yesterday. One is a fairy costume and the other a medieval princess gown. I keep thinking about ways I could make money in a business of my own. I love the idea of making costume wear and children's clothes.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...