Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

OH so much Fun!


I've been busy making and collecting items for a baby shower basket.


And I made Abby a little sun-dress. Got to buy a little more fabric to make a matching hat didn't have quite enough leftovers to make one.



And last but not least this UGLY quilt top. These blocks were together in a baggie and I've been looking at them too much lately so I started just sewing them together and this was the end result; one UGLY start to a quilt.


I believe that the shower was a success! And doesn't the Mommy look happy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...