Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday Morning

I wish it was a sunny AT HOME morning! But I have to leave for work in just a few minutes. This week has not started off too hot but we'll get through it. I AM looking forward to being off on Thursday and hopefully nothing will arise that has to have my attention at the store the entire day.
I need a down day.

Got some black baby silk to make myself a top. I love the way baby silk feels it's so soft and smooth against your skin.

Greg's adventure at the Strip Club has caught up with him in that they got everything in his bank account plus some into his Emergency Funds account. He still isn't thinking responsibly... UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...