I wish it was a sunny AT HOME morning! But I have to leave for work in just a few minutes. This week has not started off too hot but we'll get through it. I AM looking forward to being off on Thursday and hopefully nothing will arise that has to have my attention at the store the entire day.
I need a down day.
Got some black baby silk to make myself a top. I love the way baby silk feels it's so soft and smooth against your skin.
Greg's adventure at the Strip Club has caught up with him in that they got everything in his bank account plus some into his Emergency Funds account. He still isn't thinking responsibly... UGH!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).