Search This Blog

Sunday, May 03, 2009

A New Week Begins!

It's day one of a new week and I'm hoping for a smooth one. Next weekend is Mother's Day followed on the 11th with our 24th wedding anniversary - WOW! I wish that we could take a couple days away together like to Asheville. Maybe next year we will be able to celebrate BIG with it being our 25th.

It's looking like rain for today but the garden needs it so it'll be just fine with me. Perhaps it will also give us a chance to get everything done for the week too at the store. Lot's of new sets throughout the store with the new months arrival. Some interesting new merchandise thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...