Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday in photo's

The scent of Magnolias in the back yard accompanied our hard work. The remains of the old beds that we replaced and the cow jaw that fascinated Greg in 1992 when we went to NY for my 20th High School Reunion.






Scott helped me so much yesterday and Amelia LOVED having her "Pack Leader" in the yard most of the day with her as well.




We set two of the newly built raised beds over into the garden and wished that we did not need the electric wire around it anymore. Amelia is still bad about digging in the beds. I have thought about putting a pretty picket fence around it instead but that would cost money that we don't have right now and it would be more difficult to maintain. Two more beds waiting to be set over into the garden and we will have our garden set for this year and we can plant more veggies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...