My head is ready for a day off! VERY READY! Closed last night and opening this morning - UGH!
I'm looking forward to Thursday and am hoping for a total NON-WORK day with not even a call from work. Just need the down time BAD!
COFFEE!!!!! Is ready!
I'm hoping for a better day today....
Search This Blog
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).