Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I brought home treasure!



I got some variegated Maxi Lock thread that normally sells for $9.95 each for $0.97 each. The quilt blocks were $3.97 each as they are close outs; I couldn't get all 12 blocks and we were out of setting kits but I got 9 and that will be large enough for a baby quilt. I'm sure someone I know will have a baby girl eventually. And the glass are to make the Beta Fish homes using a live plant on top to oxygenate the water. Perhaps this method will work for me. And the sewing machine feet were also clearance at $2.97 each and I got a gathering foot as well as an overcast foot. The needle threader was also clearance and it reminded me of the one my Grandma had so I had to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...