Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Promoting SEWING!

I thought I'd take a moment to promote sewing as I believe everyone should be able to do their own clothing repairs or construction. A really GREAT site is http://www.sewing.org/
Sewing.org has so much useful information with printable sewing guides from how to read a pattern to all types of seam construction. And they have FREE projects and a monthly visit through pictures of sewing rooms around the US in homes just like ours. Of course I will also have to suggest http://www.joann.com/joann/ because thats who I work for and their site also contains some wonderful FREE printable projects under the projects tab on the site... sewing, crocheting, jewelry making, scrap-booking and misc. other crafts.

Sewing is fun and you will be able to make some unique items for yourself as well as others. It's really not as hard as people think and the rewards are so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...