Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

I hope that everyone that reads our little blog has an enjoyable Memorial Day today. I'm off and enjoying the chance to nap when ever the urge strikes. It's a 4 day work week for me this week after working 6 and 7 day weeks since the beginning of March. I feel I will be so much better at work with taking this time off.

I went to K-mart last night and bought THE MOST COMFORTABLE nightie for myself as well as some items for my new little nephew that will arrive at the beginning of the Summer. I plan to sew some items today to add to what I bought yesterday and there is one more item I want to buy for them. I'm going to put all the stuff in a nice basket and cover it in netting and ship it up hopefully in time for the baby shower on the 30th. I'm big on functional USEFUL items and not so much on stuff just for the fun of it. Hopefully they will enjoy what I send.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...