Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a DREAM!!!

OK the dream that awoke me at 6:55 on my day off - I was serving mini bottles to all the nasty customers to make them nicer. OH BOY! Did I need today off... thats SO BAD! But they WERE a lot nicer after about a half dozen bottles.

It's looking like it's supposed to rain today; a good day to stay inside and sew. Scott picked a HUGE bowl of blackberries that are waiting for me to bake a pie or cobbler; so I will do that for him today as well. Right now Tesla is watching me and once in awhile will make a little cat noise to let me know he is still near by in case I need a fat orange cat and he also let me know that Nick finally turned up at the window for his breakfast as well. When I fed Amelia she looked at me like she really wished I had the leash in my hand instead of her cup of food so I guess we will work a walk in for her as well. If the sun comes out today that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...