Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Scott's Birthday

Well my dear husband turns 5-0 tomorrow. We had planned to go on a day hike but now I have to stay near home because a Conference call was rescheduled for tomorrow AND an Auditor could be at my store the next few days. SO we will be staying home and working in our garden for the day. Same for Thursday just in case I have to go over to the store to sit through an audit. UGH! I so wanted at least a day away - such is life.

We had a wild and freaky storm move through last night just before I left the store. LOTS of side-ways lightening and gray and yellow clouds... weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...