Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Animals fed, laundry over and coffee brewing....

Lots to do today and I'm working 8 hours at the West Columbia store to help them out a bit while they are going through some major staffing issues.

This morning I am trying to work through a huge pile of laundry that seemed to develop over night. AH LAUNDRY - the never ending chore. And I'd like to clean both bathrooms before I leave for work. Perhaps I will get all of Thursday off to do a thorough cleaning on the whole house - it needs it! Scott's been keeping up with food prep and keeping the kitchen clean as well as putting a couple loads of laundry through to keep us in clothes but I'd like to get Greg's room completely back IN his room and get everything dusted, floors swept and mopped or vacuumed.

Yesterday Scott got the backyard mowed and it looks BEAUTIFUL! The volunteer vine in the one tomato bed IS a butternut squash so we are letting it go as we both LOVE butternut squash. I like winter squash better than the summer squashes anyway.

Amelia has been digging out and trying to sneak out when Scott is going in and out of gates - bad dog! I just hope that she doesn't get hurt while out on one of her little adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...