Search This Blog

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Early Saturday Morning!

I will be leaving for work shortly as I have to be there by 6 AM this morning so that I can get some things accomplished before we open this morning. And I am hoping to leave a little early so that we can be on time to Kevin and Ronda's yearly pig pick-in party.

Greg has drill this weekend so he has to be out to the Fort by 7:30. He is so far off a Military schedule these days that I wonder how it will go for him.

Scott's left hand is so swollen and the thumb is aching him so bad. He really did a lot of damage that time fixing the weed-eater using needle noised pliers. He said it started swelling and hurting after he swept off the entire driveway (which did look GREAT).

While I was off the people at work cleaned up and shifted the Spring and Summer Floral and BOY DOES IT LOOK AWESOME!!!!! Just in time for us to prepare for the Seasonal switch out to Fall. Lenora got in her Seasonal Fall Floral Set; nothing major but it will require space that we will have to shift to get lined up properly.

My two days off were spent sleeping for the most part; I guess thats what my body needed but I feel bad that I got little else done. The lawn needs mowing BAD and the house - UGH! I've got to find some energy to clean it up some how.

We had another wild storm move through the area last night. It got really dark and it poured rain! I was so glad to get home as driving was tricky and people were not driving with care on the wet roads. I kept thinking someone would loose it and spin out in front of me on I-77 last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...