Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

The past two days....

Day before yesterday I was off from work and we decided to "get out of Dodge" so to speak and drove up to see our property and then on to see my family in Spartanburg. We stopped at "T" Squared for some delicious hot dogs in Blythewood, SC then on to our property in Winnesboro. The grass is over 3 feet tall and I could hardly tell where the mound was in the front field and was going too fast for it and nearly damaged my car... thankfully she's tuff. I stayed in the car as I knew the ticks would be BAD and I had on shorts. We will take the tractor up to mow at least the part where we want to build.

I'm working this afternoon and evening and then I am off for the weekend - YEAH! First FULL weekend off since taking this position. YEAH! Tomorrow will be our "goof off day to Walhalla SC to see Stumphouse tunnel and a couple waterfalls. Should be a fun day. I'm trying to find a couple other fun things to do along the way.

Last night the floor crew was in to strip and re-coat the floors. They didn't finish until 4 AM - golly I'm tired but the sun is up and I can't sleep anymore. I'll be going in to work at 3 PM. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...