Search This Blog

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Brain is MUSH!

I hardly slept at all last night and when I did I had horrendous dreams. Which scared me awake so I'm feeling totally ragged out this morning. Scott took a Benadryl tablet before he went to bed and slept soundly; I should have as well.

We attended a "pig pickin" at my sister, Ronda and her husband, Kevin's house last evening it was fun and it was so nice to see some of my family again. Greg brought a Navy buddy along and they seemed to have a good time as well. The food was delicious as always! It was ruff driving home as I was so tired and the oncoming lights really hurt my eyes but we made it and then I went to bed - wish it had been a restful night. Time to get ready for work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...