Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Morning - home

I was able to sleep in to 7 this morning - thats when my body clock went off. I feel well rested for the first time in many weeks. Tomorrow I am off work entirely and am hoping that my staff will get a SUPER recovery done on the store as my manager is popping in to see us Thursday afternoon. I was the number one for last weeks sale in sales increase over last year. YEAH! Then Sunday I had a BOMB day - between Father's Day and the A/C going out it was a bad day all round sale wise. I am working on getting the A/C repaired before this next weekend. Thursday night is a strip and re-coat of the floors and that will help the store look so much better. It will make for a LONG night but we will manage.

I'm looking forward to this weekend OFF! Saturday we will be going to Stumphouse Tunnel - YEAH! I am hoping we can get up early and get up there before it gets REAL hot. I need to buy a bunch of bottled water as there isn't any water available on site and primitive outhouse facilities so perhaps a roll of our own TP would be nice in the pack as well. More than anything it will be nice to have a day entirely off and with Scott.

Sunday we will most likely work around the house and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...