Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Morning - not going as I pictured

I was hoping to be on the road all ready but everyone seemed to have a ruff night last night and have awoke a bit on the grouchy side. Perhaps things will brighten for us all as the day progresses. I'm looking forward to being out in nature a bit today and away from the hustle and bustle of people. I don't want to think about managing people, making sales goals or anything business related. I would love to not have to worry about any of that anymore but such is life for the moment.

Greg is dragging his feet about getting off to work and now has some of the strangest music playing that is vibrating the floor. I love him so much but he is really getting on our nerves about his job and not looking for something full-time. He will be 23 this year - still acting like he is 17.

I went and got my hair cut into a bob cut yesterday and it feels so much better.

OH... it's going to be a GRAND day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...