Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

Vacation

OH IT WOULD BE SO LOVELY TO HAVE VACATION TIME! Or better yet RETIREMENT! Definitely retirement. I am growing weary of the lack of work ethics in the younger generation. And situational ethics - whatever we can get away with at the time is fine; instead of following policy is about to drive me crazy. I sent an email yesterday that I will most likely regret today as it will lead to a back lash of people mad at me and ripping me over the coals. I never know what I'm walking into from day to day and people that are supposed to be supporting me I am find are being less than that daily. I don't know who to trust as there is so many little insider games going on. I can't go to the GM with issues as he tells everyone about our conversations and then embellishes things to make himself look good and me look like the bully. I hate being made out the bad guy constantly and I hate being the one to enforce company policy after they've let the same things go on for a long period of time. I come off sounding like I'm making up the policies myself and that leads to employees talking about me behind my back and a work environment thats less than hospitable. AND INVENTORY IS TOMORROW! UGH! Perhaps this is all stress related to that but I don't believe that it is... it's COMPLETE FRUSTRATION! I guess as long as I am making money for the Company they'll be happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...