Today I've stayed in PJ's all day resting and doing little to prepare myself for a very late night of Inventory in Orangeburg. Watched a show most of the day between naps called Kingdom Hospital; Intriguing show but a bit creepy as well. Andrew McCarthy (Dr. Hook) is still adorable and his smile is AWESOME!
I cleaned the hall bathroom (Greg's bathroom) as it had reached DISGUSTING! Looks and smells tremendously better. Did a load of dishes and started another load of laundry. Folded about 4 baskets full of clothes that Scott had washed earlier in the week. Tomorrow I will be off as well and I plan to do some more cleaning and such after I get a little sleep. AH - work - clean- work- sleep.... I guess fun will slip in sometime.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).