Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Reversal Day

Today I've stayed in PJ's all day resting and doing little to prepare myself for a very late night of Inventory in Orangeburg. Watched a show most of the day between naps called Kingdom Hospital; Intriguing show but a bit creepy as well. Andrew McCarthy (Dr. Hook) is still adorable and his smile is AWESOME!

I cleaned the hall bathroom (Greg's bathroom) as it had reached DISGUSTING! Looks and smells tremendously better. Did a load of dishes and started another load of laundry. Folded about 4 baskets full of clothes that Scott had washed earlier in the week. Tomorrow I will be off as well and I plan to do some more cleaning and such after I get a little sleep. AH - work - clean- work- sleep.... I guess fun will slip in sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...