Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

One word bits about me....

How about a meme?
One Word...
You
Can
Only
Type
One
Word

(It is not as easy as it looks)

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? Scott
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? friend
5. Your father? dead
6. Your favorite thing? cats
7. Your dream last night? cows
8. Your favorite drink? tea
9. Your dream/goal? country
10. The room you’re in? study
11. Your ex? confusing
12. Your fear? loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? country
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? perfect
16. Muffins? depends
17. One of your wish list items? Alaska
18. Where you grew up? NY
19. The last thing you did? read
20. What are you wearing? nighty
21. Your TV? ANCIENT
22. Your pet? fat
23. Your computer? ok
24. Your life? fine
25. Your mood? relaxed
26. Missing someone? yes
27 Your car? wonderful
28. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
29. Favorite Store? Goodies
30. Your summer? HOT
31. Like someone? yes
32. Your favorite color? green
33. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Sunday
35. Who will/would re-post this? ?

I found this on Calico Cats blog and thought I'd do it as well. Not too many people read my blog so I didn't add the part about sharing on another blog and letting me know so I could check it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...