Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday evening!

Here it is tuesday evening and Tesla is letting us know that Tara is at the window... ready for "snack" - like he really needs a snack.

I'm off tomorrow and have to go and renew my driver's license - YUCK the DMV! Oh well at least a license is good for 10 years here in South Carolina. So it'll be awhile before I have to go again. I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit in the morning. These past few 5 AM mornings have been ruff!Normally I am an early morning person but the days have been LONG as well as early.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,

    This is Red Truck Winery in Sonoma, CA. So sorry that you received a bad bottle of wine. We're so confident that our wines are delicious when shipped and stored properly that we'd like to send you a replacement bottle. Please email me at info@redtruckwine.com and send me your info so that I may facilitate a replacement bottle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting... and IMPRESSIVE! This wine company sought my comment out about their wine and went to the effort to make things right with me. Another company striving for a professional guest first attitude that ALL companies should have. I am very impressed by their efforts and will try some of their other wines in the future. I do enjoy a Merlot wine more than White.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...