Search This Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Spring? Winter?

Well it's turning cool again tonight; it's 46*F here right now and the temp seems to be dropping so I closed the window I had opened yesterday and have turned the heat back on for the evening. If my back gets cold at all I can barely move the next day. I'm thinking that I should go in for a thorough physical. I haven't been feeling very well and the spot on my left leg that stays sort of purple has gotten a little bigger and has begun to cause me some physical pain. I'm thinking I've crossed the line into full blown Diabetes and that it's affecting my health. I'll call the Dr tomorrow to set up an appointment. I dread it but feel it's something that I need to do and soon.

I'm off work the next two days and am looking forward to it.Lots of projects to get done; I'll post pictures tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...