Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Awesome Berry pictures - by SCOTT




Scott took these wonderful pictures in our front yard. He said he was crouching to take them and when he went to get up he toppled over. He just sat there awhile and Greg came up and talked with him but did not ask why he was sitting on the ground - clueless! THEN Scott said a Cayce police car drove up and slowed down staring - I guess someone called thinking Scott was stumbling around outside drunk and called them. I'm looking forward to moving out in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...