Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

DMV. baby gifts and Greg

Well I made it through the DMV experience... and I have the UGLY picture to prove it and what luck I get to look at it every time I open my wallet for the next 10 years! After I finished at the DMV I went to AC Moore and bought 2 One Pound yarns to make a baby hoodie for Lenora's new baby. And then I went to Hancock Fabric and lucked out and found several Care Bear prints on sale for 30% off so I can make her a small quilt as well. I also stopped at Jo-Ann's and bought the last on a bolt of rainbow flannel to back the quilt for just $3 a yard. I went ahead and bought two packs of lime green quilt binding for the quilt as well since they had 2 coupons in store that I could use at the same time - one 40% off and the other 50% off. I had thought about doing a little clothes shopping as well but changed my mind and just came home as Greg is having a bad day and needed Mom readily available to talk to. He is nearing the point of entry into the Navy and is having a bit of a hard time pulling things together. I told him I can't help him with it as he has to show that he is responsible enough to do it on his own or he will never live it down but that I would be here when he comes back home. I worry so about him but have faith that he will be all right eventually.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...