Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Exhausted!

That is me this morning! Pure exhaustion! I NEED a couple days off to regroup and when I am off I plan to turn my phone off as well. Just today and tomorrow night to work and then I'll be off Wednesday, work Thursday and then off for Friday and Saturday. YEAH! Coffee is READY!

It's a little chilly in the house this morning but the temp reads 54*F outside so it will most likely get warmer than that as the day progresses. I need to go shopping for some lighter weight shirts soon as I have mostly sweaters right now. I also need to make some things as I've bought fabric to make tops with as well. It may be the only way to get things to fit me properly anyway. Time to get the show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...