Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doctor and lunch

Well I'm going in to see the Dr today. Have some health concerns that need addressing and then I'm going to lunch with Amanda from Jo-Ann's. They are having their Inventory tomorrow; it's hard to believe it's been a year since I was experiencing that. I must say that the Inventory at Cracker Barrel was so much better. The crew I had in at CB were so much more efficient and professional and we did it at night when no guest were in the store. HUGE difference! Still stressful but not nearly like at Jo-Ann's.

After I get done with those errands I'm going to come home and work on some projects, do laundry and clean up the house a little. Maybe catch a nap this afternoon.

It's 39*F here this morning so Spring is not quite here yet. It's going to be REALLY strange having daylight savings time starting on the 9th of March. It's always so hard to go to sleep when it's still so light outside at 9 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...