Search This Blog
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Allergies or illness?
Not really sure whats going on this morning but I've been sneezing up a storm and it has Mr. Tesla worried. He keeps making the "Are you all right?" cat noise - quite funny sounding. I'm thinking that I'm having some allergy issues as yesterday was spent out in the storage trailer going through porch sale merchandise that has been stored out there awhile. Today is Inventory and I believe that we will have things pulled together before tonight. I'm going in earlier than I'm scheduled as I want everything to be ready... it'll make for a LONG day but it's got to be that way. Tomorrow the Inventory will be behind me and thats a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).