Search This Blog

Friday, February 08, 2008

Early Morning mish mash

I don't know whether to be glad that my brain works the way that it does or not. I keep a continual list going at all times in my brain of things that need doing. Some are work related, some home life/marriage and some are just deep thoughts that make me stop and question whether everything else on my list is worth while and important and have I prioritized things properly. Driving home last night with so many people flying by me doing what their life is directing them to do got me to thinking about the importance of items on my list. Like is really stressing over my job worth the energy that it wastes. Am I spending enough time with Scott and have I done well by Greg and will he be able to find direction in his own life so that I can worry less about him. Have I lost sight of the things that define me as a person or have I just realigned things that now define me. Or is it that as we age we forget to do the fun stuff as our energy supply becomes more limited as the demands of our jobs take over. I'm off today and tomorrow and the house is demanding a thorough cleaning; I have those projects that have to be completed and mailed today - I'll do those first. And then I have an ear ache that just won't quit; I'm hoping a decongestant will help in that department or I may have to fit a doctors appointment in today as well. Coffee is ready - life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...