Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

When it rains it POURS!

I have to have about a million and one things pulled together before I head to Cary NC store on Monday evening and another a crisis has developed with my Assistant Manager so she will probably get little done at the store. I would love to go 6 months with no crises popping up and all tasks getting accomplished 100%! I will do what I can. I've canceled my plans with my Mom for Friday so that I can be in the store pulling some final things together. BUMMER! She and I were going to go to Mary Jo's in NC... maybe another time!

Next Friday (the 24th) my son will turn 21... UGH! Such a dangerous time for a young man. Legal and still stupid! It's enough to turn the rest of my hair grey!~

Not sure what happened at the car wash/gas station across from where I work yesterday but the police had it roped off and the CSI van was there. I keep hoping it wasn't a robery gone bad and that everyone that works over there is all right. Perhaps there will be something about it on the news sites.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this: Such a dangerous time for a young man. Legal and still stupid!

    Hugs..P~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...