Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2007

CHANGES AFOOT!

LOTS of changes are ahead and I'm not sure I can see myself going with the flow this time. Everything is becoming ALL BUSINESS and no fun. I'm starting to get depressed over it all but will be going to STL training in NC Monday night through Tuesday. I've started polishing up my resume in case I don't make it through the training session. No one over me knows me and how far this store has come so I'm walking a fine line at the moment and am not sure I like the tension thats building from it. Perhaps it is time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...