Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SURVIVED!

I'm back from the NC trip and I survived! My head is killing me this morning and I'm not sure if it's just information over load or if I have a sinus/ inner ear infection now. Perhaps a shower will make me feel a bit better. I have so much to "repair" at my store... I have a LOT of behaviors to change. Dress code being the quickest to remedy... I HOPE!

All in all it was a good trip and having Richard along was good as I don't get as sleepy as when I drive alone. He is quite the interesting person once he lets his guard down a bit to let you in.

I'm glad that I am off tomorrow and Sunday and then next week I will be taking vacation to go up to NY for the weekend for my 25th high school reunion. Tomorrow I may get myself in to see the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...