Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Only 4 days until I leave for NY!

I can hardly wait to see family and old high school friends again. And I am going to stop and visit some Jo-Ann's along the way just to see how different managers set their stores and what different things that they carry. Should be fun!

Gotta work today and then take Greg out for dinner. Yesterday was his 21rst birthday! YIKES! He is LEGAL now! I can hardly believe that my "baby" is 21 now! Time passes so quickly.

Looks like Scott may be heading for Austin, TX soon to visit a supplier there. I wish I could tag along on that trip. I've always wanted to visit TX. Maybe one day!

2 comments:

  1. OH noooo....21 and legal? Amazing how you birth them, blink, and they are grown!

    Hope your trip is a great one:).

    Hugs,

    Phyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phyl!
    I keep trying to find out about fabric stores along I-81 North but so far no luck... but I will keep trying.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...