Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sickness

I KNEW I was going to get sick from coming in and out of that cold office and onto the HOT sales floor. My head is killing me. I took a decongestant that we had on hand from past sample bags from our Dr. Hopefully that will help me get through the next 4 days so that I can get to work. I'll be home next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to care for Scott while he is going through and recovering from his surgery. He'll be home for longer than that but that is all I can take off at the moment. I just hope and pray for no complications.

After Scott was done at the hospital this morning he had to go to our regular Dr as he has the start of a sinus infection so he is on an antibiotic to knock it out. We went to the new Walgreens to get his prescription filled and we bought a bunch of snacky JUNK!

I better get to bed as tomorrow is looking like a LONG day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...