Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pre-Op Blood work

Scott has to go over to the hospital for the pre-surgery blood work this morning at 9 and I'm "off" so will be going with him. Once that is done and he has gone into work I will do up schedules and planners and drop them off at the store. It's just too cold in my office to go in and do them and I'm all ready feeling sick. I think I've caught a cold from going in and out of that frig of an office. I also need to fax some things into the HR department and LP. I'm trying to get a new person ready to be a 4th key holder so that I can take more evenings off to be with Scott. LOTS of changes ahead... thats life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...