Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Everything A O K!

Dr. Antonnetti says Scott is doing GREAT and has healed well! Yeah! Hopefully this will be the end to his naval hernias! He went back to work on Tuesday and tires easily but is doing fine. Now there is talk of him traveling to L.A. and TX.

Next week I will be driving North to attend my 25th High School Reunion! Because he has been out of work so long for the surgery Scott will not be able to go up with me. I've been trying to reach Heather or Peggy to see if they would like to attend since I have paid for 2 people to attend both the ice breaker and the banquet. So far I haven't had any luck. OH well! I'm going to go and have fun seeing classmates and old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...