Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bionic Belly!

Scott has a new and improved belly thanks to Dr. Anotoneti and Lexington Medical Center. He had a bit of a time coming around and has had more pain than he anticipated but is home and recovering. He seems to be doing better after having a nap in his chair in the den. Now to keep him from over doing it the next two weeks. I'll be home with him until Saturday then I will just run home to check on him during my lunch breaks. They had to make 8 incisions instead of 5 to 6 so that would explain the added pain. He has a prescription for Oxcycodone so is handling the pain a bit better than he was during his reawakening.

I ate lunch in the new cafeteria at the hospital and it was very good. I had a club sandwich; a cafe mocha and a cookie - my favorite.... white chocolate macadama nut! When I got back up from eating he was about ready to go. Took some doing but the nurse and I got him in the car and I got him in the house and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...