Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

HEAT and SWELLING!

The A/C is still out in the store and we are all becoming ill from it daily. The last 2 days I've come home swollen and in so much pain I've had to take anti-inflammatory medication just to get some resemblance of sleep. It helps some but I'm still swollen and sore this morning. Today it's supposed to get up to 102* and something will have to be done; I just can't repeat the last two days no matter how loyal I am and I can't put my employees through another day like this with no A/C ... IT'S INHUMAN!

2 comments:

  1. Just checkin in to see if things got any better with the A/C. Praying for you!

    Phyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. A/C repairs have been made but the unit is still not working 100% as we have too much of a load on it and it may quit again. I;m to keep an eye on it and if it won't cool below 81* then I'm to call them back in to fix or replace it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...