Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back to work in the SAUNA!

The a/c is still out in half the building... yuck! And I'll be going into work at 1 - the hottest part of the day. JOY! I stopped in to check on things yesterday and the girls have kept the store looking pretty good so I won't have to fuss much which is wonderful! Tomorrow I had scheduled myself off but will be going into work in the morning to help push freight as it is the start of a new sale and I want everything out and signed well so that we have better sales this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...