Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tomorrow my grand adventure begins!~

WOO HOO! Tomorrow I will be heading for NY for my 25th class reunion! I'm going to make the drive over two days. I may or may not stay up there for the Labor Day picnic; I'm not registered at the motel for that long so I will play it all by ear. I may just want to get home by that point. I'm going to see if I can get my baby pictures this time as I'd love to show them to Greg. I'm not sure if they are still around up there or not but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...