Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

Making Miracles Happen

I've got to make some miraculous events happen when I get into work. I don't believe we are 100% on white glove but it's not like we haven't tried. There is just SO MUCH that needs doing we are all feeling pulled in 100 different directions everyday and the amount of built up dirt and tape in that store continues to amaze and frustrate me daily. I'm prepared to take whatever today's inspection brings but I'm not sure I will like all of what I will have to listen to... oh well THAT IS LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...