Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dreary Saturday Morning!

I got home from work "just in time last night"... a very LOUD storm moved through and dumped some much needed rain on us. The lawn is greener this morning and most definitely needs mowing again. Scott is THE MOST WONDERFUL HUSBAND! He had a wonderful pork chop dinner prepared when I walked through the door last night. I need to return the favor and make a nice breakfast this morning. I'm thinking French toast will be part of it as the bread we have is getting a bit on the "firm" side. We have GOT to go grocery shopping and I have got to pay the rest of this months bills. I remember when I was home all the time how the bills were promptly taken care of every Friday morning and groceries were bought before the crowds of full-time workers shopped. And my house was CLEAN! OH well! Maybe again one day I will have that again. I keep thinking about how life is getting away from us and we are missing out on so much travel and fun. But then I get to thinking about how rewarded I feel at the end of the day from my job and the people I work with and for and there is something to be said about that as well. Finding a happy balance is what I need to aim for now. It can't be all work and no play even if the work is fun! I have so many wonderful people in my family and I need to be sure to make time for them in my life. Time is something one can never get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...