Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

SUNDAY SUNDAY!

YEAH! I'm off from work today! The coffee is hot and fresh and it's blissfully quiet this morning. Once I surf the Net a bit I will be clearing the dining room table so that I can get that jacket cut out and ready to be sewn together. I'm so excited about making something again. Of course I have a bunch of other projects to start and finish but I've decided to just grab one and work on it until it is completed and keep doing that until I have a new ward robe of clothes in colors and fabrics that I like.

The cats are very communicative this morning with lots of little "hmm's" and "purts" and hisses. Tara apparently woke up on the wrong side of the bushes this morning as her language has been particularly nasty.

I need to call Adele and ask her if Tater wears bandana's like Bob did as I got in some of the cutest dog fabric on this truck and I thought that a pack of bandana's would make a nice Christmas gift.

Time to go "play"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...